The EFEE 11th World Conference on Explosives and Blasting will take place from Sunday, May 15 – Tuesday, May 17, 2022, at the MECC in Maastricht, Netherlands, and includes technical presentations, an industry exhibition, technical excursions, educational workshops, welcome drinks reception and gala dinner.
The conference draws attention from explosives users, manufacturers and drilling equipment operators as well as researchers and professionals involved in the construction and mining industry. The technical sessions will be divided into key themes. Authors will present their papers in English to an audience in a lecture style format with some time for questions from the audience.
The conference will focus on practical papers on the following themes:
- Blast Design Management
- Blast Vibration and Seismology
- Blasting Work Experiences
- Construction, Mining & Quarrying (Blasting)
- Demolition Blasting
- EU Directives & Harmonisation Work
- Explosive Detection for Security
- Health, Safety & Environment
- New Applications and Training
- Technical Development
Visit https://efee2022.com for more information.