ISEE’s commitment to your safety:
The health and safety of our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and attendees at our upcoming 48th Annual Conference and Explosives Technique at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, Nev., from Jan. 30 – Feb. 2, 2022, is of utmost importance to ISEE.
We are committed to following the guidance of the CDC, state and local authorities, as well as the Las Vegas Paris Hotel. Below are a few of the safety protocols you can expect at ISEE’s 48th Annual Conference and Explosive Blasting Technique.
- Accessible hand washing and/or sanitizing stations.
- Regular updates to our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and attendees on the latest guidance from the CDC, Federal, State, and Local government agencies regarding mask requirements and social distancing.
- Employee training to follow preventative measures and reporting.
- Regular use of effective and approved disinfectants and delivery systems in the meeting rooms, exhibit hall, exhibit booths, registration table, welcome bags, and general gathering areas.
- A rapid response notification and protocol system developed in conjunction with the Las Vegas Paris Hotel.
We encourage you to visit the CDC website for the latest information.
Moreover, ISEE is in regular communication with the Las Vegas Paris Hotel, the location of the 48th Annual Conference. The Las Vegas Paris Hotel is providing ISEE with regular updates as to new guidance coming from the state of Nevada, Clark County, and the City of Las Vegas. ISEE will post these updates on our conference web page, and provide regular updates to our sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, and confirmed and prospective attendees. Currently, Las Vegas is requiring hotel personnel to wear masks and recommends, but does not require, guests to wear masks. It is the recommendation of the CDC that all individuals ,who are able, be vaccinated to reduce the chance of contracting COVID.