Call for Papers - Abstract Submission
All abstracts must be submitted electronically using the web-based submission site. Do NOT email, fax, or mail hard copies of the abstract. Your password from the previous submission site will not work.
For consideration of your abstract, the following information must be completed on the submission site:
- Name, mailing address, phone, and email of the primary and co-author
- Confirmation and Acceptance agreement
- Title of Abstract (less than 10 words)
- Topic category
- Abstract (200-400 words summary)
- One sentence summary of your abstract
- Previously published or presented disclosure
- Presentation preference (technical session or poster session)
When you have completed the submission process and submit your abstract for review, you will receive a confirmation email. The submitting author can also forward this confirmation email to any co-authors.
If you have any questions, please contact the Conference Manager or email email@example.com.
Author Deadline Dates:
May 15, 2013 Last day for submission of abstract
June 15, 2013 Notification of abstract acceptance
August 15, 2013 Last day for submission of completed paper
November 1, 2013 Notification of final paper acceptance
November 30, 2013 Conference registration deadline for authors